2507 Stainless Steel Coil Suppliers
- Thickness: 0.05mm – 200mm
- Width: 600mm – 2000mm, the narrowed products pls check in strip products
- Length: 500mm-12000mm
- Finish: 2B, 2D, Black, NO.1, Anneal pickling
- MOQ: 2MT
This Kind of steel combines the characteristics of austenitic and ferritic stainless steel. In comparison with ferrite, it has higher plasticity and toughness, no brittleness at room temperature, substantially improved resistance to welding performance and intergranular corrosion, and at the exact same time keeps iron. The high thermal conductivity of the ferritic stainless steel and the 475 °C brittleness make it superplastic. Compared with stainless steels, they have high strength and resistance to intergranular corrosion and chloride stress corrosion resistance. Duplex stainless steel can be also steel and includes corrosion resistance.
Duplex Stainless Steel (DSS) describes 50% of ferrite and austenite and normally contains less than 30 percent of stainless steel. In the event of C content that is lower, the Cr content is 18% to 28%, and the Ni content is 3% to 10 percent.
Production Range :
-Cold Rolled 2507 Stainless Steel coil, Cold rolled 2507 coil, 2507 CRC.
- · Thickness: 0.05mm – 8.0mm
- · Width: 600mm – 2000mm, the narrowed products pls check in strip products
- · Max coil weight: 25MT
- · Coil ID: 508mm, 610mm
- · Finish: 2B
-Hot Rolled 2507 Stainless Steel coil, Hot Rolled 2507 coil, 2507 HRC.
- · Thickness: 1.2mm – 16mm
- · Width: 600mm – 2000mm, the narrower products please check in strip products
- · Max coil weight: 40MT
- · Coil ID: 508mm, 610mm
- · Finish: NO.1
Duplex 2507 Grade description in different standard
S32750 / 2507
Production Process and Feature
Duplex Stainless steel is classified according to its chemical composition and may be classified into four types: Cr18 kind, Cr23 (excluding Mo) kind, Cr22 kind and Cr25 type. For Cr25 type duplex stainless steel, it may be broken up into super duplex stainless steel and ordinary type. One of them, Cr22 type and type are used. The duplex stainless steel utilized in China is made in Sweden. The specific levels are: 3RE60 (Cr18 type), SAF2304 (Cr23 kind ), SAF2205 (Cr22 type), SAF2507 (Cr25 type).
Duplex Steel has the characteristics of steel and stainless steel because it has an austenitic structure and the material of the two stages is the same. 400Mpa ~ 550MPa, which can be that of ordinary stainless steel can be reached by the yield strength. Compared with stainless steel, duplex stainless steel has high durability brittle transition temperature, and resistance to weldability and intergranular corrosion.
At precisely the same time, it keeps some features for example warmth and 475 brittleness, of ferritic stainless steel. High conductivity, magnetic properties, superplasticity and little expansion coefficient. Compared with stainless steel, duplex stainless steel’s strength is high, particularly the yield strength is considerably enhanced, and the properties such as pitting corrosion resistance, pressure corrosion resistance, and corrosion fatigue resistance will also be considerably improved.
2205/2507 duplex stainless steel performance characteristics
The combo of chloride stress corrosion properties, these properties create duplex stainless steel that grows as a material that is weldable. Since the 1980s, it has come to be a parallel using ferritic, austenitic, and martensitic stainless steels. Steel. Duplex stainless steel has the following performance features: On account of the qualities of this two-phase construction, the duplex stainless steel has the benefits of ferritic stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel by properly controlling the chemical composition and heat treatment procedure, and it’ll have exceptional toughness and weldability using austenitic stainless steel and iron. High immunity and durability of steel that is tempered
(1) Molybdenum-containing duplex stainless steel has great resistance to chloride stress corrosion under stress that is reduced. Generally, 18-8 kind austenitic stainless steel is more prone to stress corrosion cracking in neutral chloride alternative over 60 °C, and heat exchangers, evaporators, etc. created of these stainless steel in industrial moderate of following chloride and hydrogen sulfide. A propensity is to generate stress corrosion.
(2) Molybdenum-containing duplex stainless steel has good resistance. The duplex pitting potential of the duplex stainless steel is similar to that of the austenitic stainless steel when it’s exactly the same pitting resistance equivalent value (PRE=Cr%+3.3Mopercent +16N%). The corrosion resistance of austenitic stainless steel and duplex stainless steel is similar to that of AISI 316L. The crevice and pitting corrosion resistance of 25 percent Cr-containing, especially high-chromium duplex stainless steels exceeds that of AISI 316L.
(3) It’s the worn corrosion resistance and good corrosion fatigue. In the event of corrosive media that is particular, it’s acceptable for producing electricity equipment like valves and pumps.
(4) The comprehensive properties are good. It is 25%, as well as the toughness value AK (V-notch) is over 100J. Has fatigue strength and durability, and its yield strength is that of 18-8 austenitic stainless steel. The elongation from the solid solution condition is
(5) Good solderability, cracking tendency that is non, normally no preheating before welding, no heat treatment and may be welded to stainless steel or carbon steel.
(6) The duplex processing temperature of the duplex stainless steel containing low chromium (18% Cr) is wider than that of those 18-8 austenitic stainless steel, the resistance is small, and the steel sheet can be straight rolled and rolled without forging. The hot processing of duplex stainless steels containing high chromium (25% Cr) is slightly harder than austenitic stainless steels and may be used to produce discs, tubes, and wires.
(7) 18-8 kind stainless steel the work hardening result, through cold working Stress is required to deform. Compared with is large. When the plate and the tube are subjected to deformation
(8) Appropriate for creating panels and for use as a liner for gear. In Comparison with stainless steel, it’s a little along with thermal conductivity coefficient of growth and is Stainless steel. For creating heat exchanger expires, heat transport efficiency is Acceptable
(9) There are Lots of Trends of ferritic In working conditions above 300 Stainless steel, which shouldn’t be utilized at °C. The reduced chromium content in duplex stainless steel, the harmful the brittle stage like σ.
Heat exchangers and cold showers and devices for seawater, high temperature, concentrated nitric acid, etc. for refining, fertilizer, paper, petroleum, chemical, etc.