Stainless steel decorative plate we can call it decorative stainless steel sheet. The colorful stainless steel decorative plate is a very good decorative material with brilliant colors. It is decorated with elegant and luxurious quality. The colorful ss plate has strong corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. High, the color surface layer will not fade for a long time, and the color will change with the light angle. The color ss sheet and the color surface layer can withstand the temperature of 200 ℃, the salt spray corrosion resistance is better than ordinary stainless steel, and the color stainless steel plate is wear-resistant.
Color stainless plates are generally used to decorate walls. It not only maintains the advantages of the original stainless steel plate but also looks more beautiful, which is very suitable for decoration. And stainless steel decorative plate is a general term, it is divided into sandblasted stainless steel plate, ss sheet mirror finish, embossed metal sheet decorative, etched stainless steel sheet, No.4 finish stainless steel, ba stainless steel sheets, etc.
Features of Haxiao Ss Decorative Sheets
- High strength
- Ability to bear high and adverse temperature
- Long functional life
Surface classification of Ss Decorative Sheets
No.4 Ss plates are divided into oily stainless steel shortline plates and dry stainless steel shortline plates. The plates are made by high-speed grinding using special polishing oil as the medium in the production process. The surface of the product is intermittently silky, with smooth surface, clear texture and soft texture. It is widely used in all kinds of decoration appliances and stainless steel appliances.
Brushed stainless steel plate, also called hairline, because the lines are like hair slender and straight. Its surface resembles a wire-like texture, which is a processing technique of stainless steel. The surface is matt, and there is a trace of texture on it carefully, but it can’t be felt.
The stainless steel etching sheet is based on the mirror panel, wire drawing plate, and sandblasting plate. The surface is chemically corroded to various patterns and patterns for deep processing; the local pattern of the etching plate, drawing, gold embedded, titanium, etc. The complex process, finally achieves the effect of bright and dark patterns and brilliant colors.
The 8K sheet is also called the mirror panel. The surface of the stainless steel plate is polished by polishing equipment with a grinding fluid to make the surface brightness as clear as a mirror, and then electroplated and colored.
Stainless embossed plates are embossed patterns on the surface of the steel plate, used in places that require smoothness and ornamentation. When embossing is rolled, patterned work rolls are used.
The zirconium beads for sandblasting board are processed on the stainless steel surface by mechanical equipment, so that the surface of the board presents a fine bead-like sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Then electroplating
Specifications of Decorative Stainless Steel Sheet
decorative stainless steel sheets(decorative stainless sheet, ss decorative plate, ss decorative sheets, Stainless steel decorative sheet)
ASTM A240, JIS G4304, G4305, GB/T 4237, GB/T 8165, etc
304 ba stainless steel, SS 304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc
5 mm,1-2 mm,3-4 mm,4-5 mm,2-3 mm,0-1 mm. as customers’ request
8×4, 10×4, 10×5 & More as per size
Tisco steel, Posco steel, Ttss,Bao steel, etc
Applications of Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet
From the commonly used primary color stainless steel plates, it can be found that austenitic stainless steel is a very suitable material for coloring and can be made into different colors. Ferritic stainless steel may be corroded in the coloring solution, so its color is not very bright.
However, low-chromium high-carbon martensitic stainless steel can only get dark or black surfaces due to its poor corrosion resistance. In the arts and crafts world, color stainless steel is combined with printing, and etching, grinding, and dot methods can be used to make three-dimensional relief murals and never-fading hanging screens.
- Luxury Interior & Exterior Decor
- Elevator Door/Cabin
- Kitchen Equipment
- Escalator, Columns, Pillars
- Flooring, Roofs, Ceiling, walls, Hotel lobby, etc
Why choose Huaxiao？
1. The quality of stainless steel decorative sheets is stable:
We export ss decorative sheets with various patterns and materials. All the production machinery in our factory is the most advanced, and equipment testing will be carried out before production. Carry out pre-production sample confirmation to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
2. The price of stainless steel decorative sheets is moderate:
our stainless steel suppliers have professional operators, skilled skills, and strict cost control to maintain quality. Because we know that any customer, including us, takes profitability as the main goal. So our job is not only to provide customers with high-quality products but also to understand that saving stainless steel costs is also very important.
3. Cooperation flexibility:
We know that our current stock is not enough to satisfy customers with innovative ideas. We need stainless steel decorative panels with different patterns and colors to apply to the decoration of various industries. Therefore, we accept customer requirements and can professionally produce stainless steel products that customers need. We have a professional service team, experienced engineers, and a full set of production lines. Huaxiao can solve any stainless steel product problems for you.
What is the production process of stainless steel decorative sheets?
The process of attaching the metal film to the surface of the decorative stainless steel plate through electrolysis is called electroplating. Due to the metal film on the surface, stainless steel can prevent corrosion, improve wear resistance, conductivity, light reflection, and enhance aesthetics.
B. water plating
It does not rely on an external power source in the aqueous solution. It is a process that relies on the reducing agent in the plating solution to perform a chemical reduction reaction so that the metal ions are continuously reduced on the autocatalytic surface to form a metal coating.
C. Fluorocarbon paint
Refers to coatings with fluororesin as the main film-forming substance; also known as fluorocarbon paint, fluoro coating, fluororesin coating
D. Spray paint
Use compressed air to spray the paint into a mist and apply it to the stainless steel plate to form different colors.
How to install stainless steel decorative sheet?
1. Install the dragon skeleton: The installation process of the basic dragon skeleton can refer to the construction process of the wooden keel or light steel keel, and repeat the check for verticality and flatness.
2. Fixed bottom plate: The bottom plate is generally 5-12mm thick plywood. The construction method and requirements are the same as the construction of ordinary wooden cover panels, but when the keel is a light steel keel or angle steel keel, first use an electric drill to drill the keel, Use self-tapping screws to fix the bottom plate on the keel, and the screw head cannot be higher than the bottom plate surface
3. Fixed panel: The color stainless steel decorative panel should be made into a finished product shape according to the design size and modeling requirements before installation. When there is a bottom plate, apply universal glue on the bottom plate and the back of the stainless steel respectively, and gently paste the prepared stainless steel plate on the bottom plate. When there is no bottom plate, fix the pre-processed stainless steel plate on the light steel keel with stainless steel screws.
4. Edge finishing: edge finishing treatment, filling sealant, pressing stainless steel grooves, etc. at the interface between stainless steel or at the internal and external corners, finishing and decorative treatment
5. Use a soft dry cloth to wipe clean the surface of the colored stainless steel and tear off the protective film.
The above is about the introduction of stainless steel decorative panels and some installation and construction steps. You can use this common sense to have more professional knowledge when decorating, especially when installing, you have the confidence to avoid construction errors. If you want to know more about the home improvement knowledge of stainless steel decorative panels, please contact us.
How to distinguish etching and embossing ss sheet?
1. Strictly speaking, there are two explanations for stainless steel embossed plates, one is punching with abrasive tools, and the other is embossing with tape. One is sheet processing and the other is tape processing. One is local force and the other is average force. Abrasive stamping is to frequently stamp one pattern next to another pattern on the plate, and the tape embossing is the whole roll rolling through the unwinding machine, embossing roller, and winding machine.
Therefore, the depth and three-dimensional effect of the stamping pattern of the abrasive tool are stronger than the embossing of the tape. However, the flatness of the stamped plate is worse than that of the embossed plate.
2. The stainless steel etching plate is to make a patchwork pattern on the plate through chemical corrosion. Compared with the embossed plate, the pattern of the etching plate can be customized according to customer requirements, and the patterns are diverse. Most of the general etching boards are currently used in the decoration industry, such as elevators and hotel lobbies.
The embossing process is a process that uses a concave-convex mold to deform the stainless steel coil under a certain pressure, thereby performing artistic processing on the surface of the stainless steel. The embossed stainless steel surface presents patterns and textures of different depths and has obvious relief three-dimensionality, which enhances the artistic appeal of stainless steel plates. It is mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, countertops, kitchen countertops, etc.